RE: [squid-users] Reverse proxy to different servers for different urls

From: Tim McAuley <timonline@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:55:17 -0000 (GMT)

> You can use a redirector to do this. Check out Squirm
> http://squirm.foote.com.au/ (what I use, you can write your own pretty
> easily if you want) and use a regular expression like...
>
> /^(.*?)domainname\.com\/application1\/(.*)$/\1server1\/\2/

Hi,

Thank you Gregori and Kinkie.

I've got squirm working on it's own for handling redirects requests but
don't seem to be able to get squid to actually use squirm. It is starting
the process but does not seem to be passing anything to it.

What am I doing wrong. I'm using "virtual" for the host which seems to be
the way to tell squid to use redirectors.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tim