Re: AW: [squid-users] Re: URL's that begins with a minus

From: Merton Campbell Crockett <m.c.crockett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 06:44:20 -0800

The symbol that you see in front of "kol.deviantart.com" is not a
minus sign. It is a tilde. It is not part of the host name. The
tilde is used on the deviantART web pages as a device to indicate
that the following string is a link to a web site. It may, also, be
used to hinder "bots" from trolling the site.

Merton Campbell Crockett

Merton Campbell Crockett
m.c.crockett@adelphia.net