RE: AW: [squid-users] Re: URL's that begins with a minus

From: Brian Phillips <brian.phillips@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 13:14:29 -0700

WiLLiE scribbled on Tuesday, February 07, 2006 9:07 AM:

> In this thread,
> http://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=34&t=426658&s=?
>
> the author do however call him "~Kol" but check out the link "Read
> this for more info".
>
> Clicking that link seems to work for the others in that thread but
> not for me, so I suspected Squid to be at fault. (standards or not)

Squid is probably the one at "fault" if you are saying that the fault lies
with not being able to access the webpage. But that's only because squid
adheres to the standards, whereas the site admin doesn't. Anything else out
in the world that adheres to the standards will also be at "fault" in this
case.

Best bet would be to fix the site. Then anything that is at "fault" of not
opening the site, is a bad piece of software.

Brian