[squid-users] Squid and Subversion

From: brak danych <finch@dont-contact.us>
Date: 09 Feb 2006 15:30:26 +0100

Hi :)

I was trying to get svn working "through" squid and I've found this:
http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#proxy

so of course I've added this option to squid.conf (as I'm using
squid-2.5.STABLE11):
extension_methods REPORT MERGE MKACTIVITY CHECKOUT

Unfortunatelly not all subversion commands work - I can commit and checkout, I
can even do this:

svn status

but I cannot do this:

svn status -u

:( I'm getting some error about the REPORT method - At the moment I can't paste
it but I'll try if it's needed...

Can anyone give me any suggestions about getting around this problem?

Best regards,
Maciej Zieba