Re: [squid-users] Problem with .swf

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 17:13:27 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 13 Feb 2006, sasa wrote:

> Hi, I think the problem is in squid and blacklist:
>
> /var/lib/squidguard/blacklists/porn/expressions
>
> ..if from this 'expressions' I remove the word 'movie' I view correctly
> the web site with swf file, but because if in squid.conf I specified:

Ah, you are using squidguard. Then ignore my previous comments ;-)

It is indeed very likely it is your Squidguard configuration which blocks
your access.

> I don't view in any case the swf file ?? ... the blacklist is loaded before
> acl 'goodsite' ??

squidguard is applied to every request, unless bypassed with
redirector_access.

access controls for god/bad sites with squidguard is either done in
the redirector_access directive, or the squidguard configuration.