[squid-users] Mailing List Problems

From: Jon Banks <jjbanks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:24:18 -0500

My organization's email domain name changed. As such, I can get postings sent to my old email address (because I can still receive on this address to now), but I cannot post from my new email address. I had to have my email account changed back to the old email address just so I could post this message.