[squid-users] Unsubscribing

From: Jon Banks <jjbanks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:49:38 -0500

OK. I'm trying to unsubscribe my old email address. I sent an email to squid-users-unsubscribe. I got the following email back:

at squid-users-owner@squid-cache.org.

To confirm that you would like

   jjbanks@gdph.state.ga.us

removed from the squid-users mailing list, please send an empty reply
to this address:

   squid-users-uc.1140015892.flkdjbkghempnmbiecpc-jjbanks=gdph.state.ga.us@squid-cache.org

Usually, this happens when you just hit the "reply" button.
If this does not work, simply copy the address and paste it into
the "To:" field of a new message.

I haven't checked whether your address is currently on the mailing list.
To see what address you used to subscribe, look at the messages you are
receiving from the mailing list. Each message has your address hidden
inside its return path; for example, mary@xdd.ff.com receives messages
with return path: <squid-users-return-<number>-mary=xdd.ff.com@squid-cache.org.
------------------------
I have replied back to this email several times, and each time and each method I use returns the same error message:
------------------------
The attached file had the following undeliverable recipient(s):
        squid-users-uc.1140015892.flkdjbkghempnmbiecpc-jjbanks=gdph.state.ga.us@squid-cache.org

Information about your message:

Transcript of session follows:
        DATA
        551 No valid recipients221 2.0.0 squid-cache.org closing connection
The first email message also has the information included:
If you need to get in touch with the human owner of this list,
please send a message to:

    <squid-users-owner@squid-cache.org>

Please include a FORWARDED list message with ALL HEADERS intact
to make it easier to help you.