RE: [squid-users] Redirect

From: Gregori Parker <gregori@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:26:36 -0800

1) Use a redirector. The Squid FAQ has an entire section on it.
http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-15.html
..I recommend Squirm: http://squirm.foote.com.au/

2) configure a pattern (this is squirm format)

regexi .*/whatever/pattern/ https://whatever.com/login.jsp

3) be more patient, people will help you if they can...but may choose not to if you reply to your own messages or sound too demanding.