Re: [squid-users] premium proxy services

From: Hement Gopal <hementg@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:16:37 +0200

Hi

I added the ff lines into my proxy

acl premium-sites url_regex -i "/usr/local/squid/etc/premium-sites.txt"
cache_peer athena.wits.ac.za parent 80 3130
cache_peer_access athena.wits.ac.za allow premium-sites

For test purposes Athena is the premium proxy that i want to direct
traffic to should the request be for a domain contained in the
premium-sites.txt file.

As soon as i try a site contained in the premium.txt file, an
authentication box pops up (??)

Any ideas?

Rgds,
Hement