[squid-users] SOS with squid_ldap_auth !!

From: Meyerovich Aleksandr EB_NY <Aleksandrm@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:14:35 -0500

At last I got squid_ldap_auth with squid_ldap_group to authenticate and
authorize against the MSAD.
Thanks a lot for tips.

What I ultimately would like to have is a situation when it only takes
to match the group membership to get access to the Internet, and NO
authentication is required. The userId accessing the Internet should be
still recorded in the access.log

Any suggestions on this?

Thank you very much!