[squid-users] deny_info, squid, NTLM auth ????

From: Paul Matthews <paul.matthews@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:22:34 +1000

hi there,

my setup at the moment is i have squid running with NTLM authencation on my
squid proxy server and i'm trying to set it up so that when someone fails to
authenicate they get redirected to my explaination website, i've looked into
deny_info and the squid ACL's but i just can't seam to get the syntax right.
for some reason whenever i make the ACL's look like this

acl ntlm proxy_auth REQUIRED

deny_info http://machine-hostname/failure NTLM

http_access allow ntml

and i go to use my browser via my proxy it just keeps redirecting me to that
page?

can someone help me out and show me the right way of setting it up so when
my users fail to authenicate it takes them to the page
http://machine-hostname/failure