Re: [squid-users] Squid and WCCP v1 (squid-2.5.STABLE11-3.FC3) on Fedora Core 3 (2.6.9-1.667smp) -- SOS

From: Daniel EPEE LEA <depeecmr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 05:37:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a RHELv4 cache + Cisco IOS Software, C1700
Software (C1700-K9O3SY7-M), Version 12.3(14)T2,
RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4).

I have applied your suggestions, but it's still not
working. Please take a lookt at my Router's + Squid
config.

Am I missing something ?
-----------------
!
version 12.3
service timestamps debug datetime msec
service timestamps log datetime msec
no service password-encryption
!
hostname Router
!
boot-start-marker
boot-end-marker
!
enable password xxxxxxxx
!
no aaa new-model
!
resource policy
!
mmi polling-interval 60
no mmi auto-configure
no mmi pvc
mmi snmp-timeout 180
ip subnet-zero
ip wccp version 1
ip wccp web-cache
!
!
no ip dhcp use vrf connected
!
!
ip cef
no ip ips deny-action ips-interface
!
no ftp-server write-enable
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address x.x.x.x 255.255.255.x
 no ip route-cache cef
 full-duplex
!
interface FastEthernet0
 ip address y.y.y.y 255.255.255.x
 ip wccp web-cache redirect out
 speed auto
 full-duplex
!
interface Serial0
 no ip address
 shutdown
 no fair-queue
!
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 y.y.y.5
no ip http server
no ip http secure-server
!
control-plane
!
line con 0
line aux 0
line vty 0 4
 password xxxxxxxx
 login
!
end
--------------------

/etc/sysctl.conf
-----------
[root@server conf]# cat gre0/rp_filter
1
[root@server conf]# cat bond0/rp_filter
1

Squid.conf
------------
http_port [Server IP]:3128
icp_port 3130
hierarchy_stoplist cgi-bin ?
acl QUERY urlpath_regex cgi-bin \?
no_cache deny QUERY
cache_mem 256 MB
cache_swap_low 90
cache_swap_high 95
maximum_object_size 4096 KB
minimum_object_size 0 KB
maximum_object_size_in_memory 8 KB
cache_dir ufs /usr/local/squid/var/cache 20240 16 256
cache_access_log /var/log/squid/access.log
cache_log /var/log/squid/cache.log
cache_store_log /var/log/squid/store.log
mime_table /usr/local/squid/etc/mime.conf
pid_filename /var/run/squid.pid
auth_param basic children 5
auth_param basic realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic casesensitive off
refresh_pattern ^ftp: 1440 20% 10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher: 1440 0% 1440
refresh_pattern . 0 20% 4320
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255
acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8
acl SSL_ports port 443 563
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563 # https, snews
acl Safe_ports port 70 # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210 # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535 # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280 # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488 # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591 # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777 # multiling http
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
acl Local src [My Local Network]
http_access allow Local
http_access allow manager localhost