[squid-users] squid_ldap_auth Novell and a ERR Success message...

From: Patrick Gray <plgray@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:45:08 -0500

Has anybody come across this problem of getting Squid_ldap_auth to get
users off of a NDS ldap server? ldapsearch can connect to it fine, and I
can see the users, but when I use it to auth with squid. It gives me a
ERR Success message. Also, do you know where or how I can turn the logs
on to see what is going on with this? The squid_ldap_auth has a -d for
debug but it does nothing that I can see.

Thanks
Patrick