[squid-users] User Authentication webpage examples

From: Nick Duda <nduda@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:54:01 -0500

I'm still in search for an answer to a previous question I need
answered. I'm using ntlm helpers to authenticate my domain users for
using the proxy. For people that are not authenticated I want them to be
redirected to a webpage with a form to be filled out requesting access.
It would be emailed to the admin for approval. I understand I can use
the error page directive , but I'm looking to see any examples of what
some of you are using for this.

Thanks,
Nick

Confidentiality note
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and proprietary information of
VistaPrint and/or its affiliates and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or distribution by others
or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have
received this message due to an error in transmission, please notify the sender immediately and to delete
this email and any attachment from your system.