Re: [squid-users] Squid crash

From: Pamela Rock <prock111@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:08:01 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Neil,

However, I contacted SF prior to contacting this
group. There logs are completely clean. I have no
reason to believe this is a SF issue. The Squid hook
into SF is a two liner

smartfilter_state on
smartfilter_config /usr/local/squid/etc/config.txt

Again, I doubt it is a SF issue. Can anyone else
provide any insite?

Thanks,

Pamela Rock