[squid-users] passing a username and password

From: Bruce Ballou <bballou@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 13:57:49 -0500

Hello,

I am trying to connect outside of my site with a script file, and I need to
have the proxy username and password emmbedded so it can connect without
human intervention. Is there a way I can put the proxy username and
password on the URL address line to accomplish this?

Thanx,

Bruce Ballou
Technology Director
SAU 27 - Litchfield School District

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by PAETEC Email Scanning Services, utilizing MessageLabs proprietary SkyScan infrastructure. For more information on a proactive anti-virus service working around the clock, around the globe, visit http://www.paetec.com.