Re: [squid-users] Restricting Access to certain sites only

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 09:36:08 +0100

sön 2006-03-05 klockan 11:07 +0300 skrev Odhiambo WASHINGTON:

> acl walled_class src 172.16.0.0/24
> acl AllowedSites dstdomain "/usr/local/etc/squid/allowed-sites"
> http_access allow walled_class AllowedSites
> http_access deny walled_class !AllowedSites
>

> Is this any closer to what I'd like to achieve?

Should work.

But you may want to simplify the last line to just

http_access deny walled_class

as this makes it more sane to extend/modify their "allow" rules later on
as additional criterias come up.. for example you may want to add a
referer_regex to allow downloads of banners etc linked from those
sites..