[squid-users] acl public ip and auth

From: Žiga Dolher <admin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:10:49 +0100 (CET)

The system ask me for authentication, like an user from other networks. If
I remove the http_access for authentication, the browser can't find the
proxy server.

In access.log and the cache.log I can't see nothing, because I use
dansguardian (redirector). This is the log from dansguardian:
2006.3.5 8:35:33 - "my_ip"
http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?prd=ie&pver=6&ar=msnhome GET
1368

If I set that all 0.0.0.0 can access to proxy, it works without problems..