[squid-users] Selective Parent Routing Query.

From: Carinus Carelse <carinus.carelse@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 12:24:23 +0200

I have a group of users that want to have an adsl link of their very own
but I would still like them to use my proxy server. I have a firewall
that can run squid and seperates the adsl from my normal network.

I would like to know is squid can do this.

Take the requesting IP number and then match to a IP number in a file if
the IP number is in the File then redirect the HTTP request to another
parent and not on the normal parent I have sepcified.

Carinus

--
This e-mail and its contents are subject to the
South African Medical Research Council