RE: [squid-users] Squid Monitor

From: Damian Mantelli \(A.C.A.R.A\) <dmantelli@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 10:06:00 -0300

Hi Nilesh, I use SARG, this tool generate a complete info about your users.
And you can view it in HTML format, also too you can view What are they
downloading and what pages are viewing in all day..
Please go to http://www.squid-cache.org/Scripts/ y view a complete list of
tools that make the same, but I recommend you SARG.

Any question about how to configure SARG, please contact me.

Ing. Damián Mantelli – Dpto. de Sistemas - A.C.A.R.A. [sugit]
Av. Libertador 6250 3º - CP: 1428 -
Ciudad Autonoma de Buenos Aires - Argentina
E-mail: dmantelli@acara.org.ar
Tel: (5411) 4787-5200 Int 111