RE: [squid-users] Squid and Selecting Gateways

From: James Collins <james.collins@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 16:27:40 +1000

Thanks for the pointer Mark. Unfortunally the printed manual I have doesn't
explain the tcp_outgoing_address completely. It comments that it only
overrides the systems default gateway and doesn't mention you can use it
under acl's.

To complete the question, I found an example of tcp_outgoing_address under
acl's at http://devel.squid-cache.org/tosaddracl/example.html

_________________________________

James Collins
Technical Officer
Cairns School of Distance Education
Hoare St, Cairns QLD 4870

Ph: +61 7 4050 8203
Fax: +61 7 4051 0336
Mob: +61 402 866 972
Email: james.collins@eq.edu.au

How am I doing? If you have any comments, Please contact the Principal at
rhuel1@eq.edu.au

This message (including attachments) is intended for the addressee named
above. It may also be confidential, privileged and/or subject to copyright.
If you wish to forward this message to others, you must first obtain the
permission of the author. If you are not the addressee named above, you must
not disseminate, copy, communicate or otherwise use or take any action in
reliance on this message. You understand that any privilege or
confidentiality attached to this message is not waived, lost or destroyed
because you have received this message in error. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender and delete from any computer.
Unless explicitly attributed, the opinions expressed in this message do not
necessarily represent the official position or opinions of the State of
Queensland or the Queensland Department of Education. Whilst all care has
been taken, the Department of Education disclaims all liability for loss or
damage to person or property arising from this message being infected by
computer virus or other contamination.