RE: [squid-users] Disable Squid Error Messages

From: Scott Legge <slegge@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 15:05:16 -0700

I agree it would be nice to have the equivalent of

Serversignature off
servertokens prod

in apache's configuration. I for one don't like random internet gobbles
to be able to craft malformed requests to get the EXACT versioning
information of my hosts. Sometimes we simply have to accept it. You can
edit ERR_* w/ %s but it still has the information I would like to NOT
have on the internet.

-Scott