RE: [squid-users] WCCP Transparent Proxy on High Volume network

From: Finnur Örn Guðmundsson - TM Software Skyggnir <fog@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:43:29 -0000

Hi,

I'm using 8192 on a box just like yours with around peak traffic at 40Mbits....the normal status of the file descriptors on those peak times is 2200.....

Kær kveðja / Best regards,
Finnur Ö. Guðmundsson
RHCE, Linux+, MCP
System Engineer - System Operations
fog@t.is

TM Software - Skyggnir
Holtasmári 1, IS- 201 Kópavogur, Iceland
tel: + 354 545 3000-fax + 354 545 3001
www.t.is

This e-mail message and any attachments is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please uphold strict confidentiality and neither read, copy, nor otherwise make use of the content in any way and notify sender immediately, by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail, and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Any non work related opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by TM Software TölvuMyndir through which this message is sent.