[squid-users] how to examine the squid's parent account's state?

From: Mars Lenjoy <mars.lenjoy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:30:00 +0800

================the error information===========================
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://us.f338.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowFolder?

The following error was encountered:

Unable to forward this request at this time.
This request could not be forwarded to the origin server or to any
parent caches. The most likely cause for this error is that:

The cache administrator does not allow this cache to make direct
connections to origin servers, and
All configured parent caches are currently unreachable.

i check the state of the account, it's under used, but i'm not sure
it's used by my squid machine, maybe the parent account is used by
other. so i'm just wondering, how can i know it's used by others or by
the my squid machine, assume the account can be used by only one ip.