[squid-users] Squid Error Pages Do Not Load Completly With SSL

From: Rachel <packetgirl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 10:42:54 +0000

I've been testing my squid implementation with SSL pages, including
testing that my blocking of ports that I don't want works correctly.

The blocking works, but I noticed that the error page generated by squid
does not load correctly, the page only half loads truncating the end. Im
assuming that the connection is being closed by squid too quickly.

Probably an easy fix, anyone know the answer please?

Thanks

Rachel