Re: [squid-users] Squid + accessing https on a different port

From: Anuj Singh <anujhere@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 12:49:41 +0530

Thansk mark!
It was my mistake ... I found it after reading my mail itself ( #-o) ....
In my configuration file (/etc/squid/squid.conf) I defined a wrong
(different then the required port).
Now everything is working fine!
So the conclusion is:
For adding a new ssl port I had to add an entry in /etc/squid/squid.conf
same as follows:

acl SSL_ports port 443 563 2083
acl Safe_ports port 80 # http
acl Safe_ports port 21 # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443 563 2083 # https, snews, relaxo

I was giving 2038 instead of 2083 (which was not the one required for
the site to access)
Sorry!
Best regards
Anuj