Re: [squid-users] hidden parameters for squid.conf

From: pujo mulyono <pudjo26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:58:38 -0800 (PST)

maybe i could configure my squid.conf better than
before, specially when i need to configure squid for
specific purpose rather than just proxying and caching
only.

i just knew that i could make a new acl using
"rep_header" parameters that is not explained in squid
docs or squid wiki site.

or is there any squid updated documents that i miss
reading?