[squid-users] squid against malware and worms

From: Dave <dmehler26@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 09:50:01 -0500

Hello,
    Can squid offer any protection against malware such as 180solution's
zango and other spyware or worms such as the blackworm? I use these two
because one of my machines got each of those through my antivirus and
antispyware progs. What i was wondering is if squid could do scanning and if
needed elimination as the items are coming in?
Thanks.
Dave.