[squid-users] Squid round-robin

From: <wlagmay@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 11:11:34 +0300

Hi all,

I have 6 dsl. 4 dsl lines are connected to individual machine configure as
proxy-only with null cache_dir, This 4 machines are connected to a main machine
configure for round-robin, In this case subscribers only access the
main proxy. This are my questions, How many parent proxy can I connect for round
robin to the main proxy? with multiple parent proxy does it affect the speed of
web page accessing?

Thank you,

Wennie