RE: [squid-users] WARNING - Queue congestion

From: Gregori Parker <gregori@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:20:06 -0800

I'm using aufs and I see these same messages whenever I do a complete restart of squid services...they don't seem to really impact usability from what I've seen, and they go away after about 5-10 minutes or so...I figure it's just squid catching up to itself after a fresh start. If you're seeing these messages throughout normal operation, then you should look into making some configuration or hardware changes like Mike recommended.