RE: [squid-users] Squid & SSL on Windows

From: Patrick Jones <p.jones@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:13:23 -0500

Something that I determined is that squid can not handle swithcing between
http and https as required on the fly. I accessed a site that allows initial
connections as http and the server erquires that it use https, then tells
the client that it only allows https, and to please reconnect in that
manner, but squid does not handle this.

For my initial issue, I changed the port that Squid was running on and ssl
is being passed appropriately now. There are still no entries in the access
log for https...is that because of the "connect" as opposed to the "get"?
Thanks.
~PJ