[squid-users] Problem with ipcacheParse

From: Gix, Lilian \(CI/OSR\) * <Lilian.Gix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 16:52:30 +0200

Hello,

Since this morning, I have many problem with my proxies (2.5.STABLE6).

Just for info, my company has stric rules regarding Intra and Inernet IP
resolution : from inside it's not possible to get IP from Outside. So my
Proxies know everything in the Intranet but they are not able to resolv
Internet IPs.

After many tests, I think it was DNS problem So I changed my Resolv.conf
file to another one. My problem looks fix. But now I have a lot of :
"ipcacheParse: No Address records in response to '...' "

"..." : could be www.yahoo.com, www.wikipedia.org,....

Is it possible that my Proxies do not try to resolve those name ?
Or are there another way to stop those messages ?

Thanks.

Gix Lilian