Re: [squid-users] Change of authorization request

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 22:16:55 +0200

tor 2006-03-30 klockan 09:58 +0200 skrev Daniela Probst:

> I'm using proxy_auth so that users can't get into the internet without a
> valid library account. Now, I need a way, to change the browsers log-in
> screen so that an additional disclaimer and explanation can appear.
> Is this possible?

No, not really.

But by using a proxy.pac script you can make the browser pop up a window
with such disclaimer each time the browser is opened, or maybe you could
use the session external acl helper (found in Squid-3) to emulate a kind
sessions and redirect the first request of each session to a policy
page..