Re: [squid-users] Squid for Windows

From: Mehdi Sarmadi <msarmadi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:36:05 +0330

But you better look at
-Known Limitations:
--Squid features not operational:
     DISKD: needs to be ported - Volunteers are welcome
     WCCP: cannot work because GRE support on Windows is missing -
Volunteers are welcome
     Transparent Proxy: missing Windows non commercial interception driver
--Some code sections can make blocking calls
--Some external helpers may not work
--File Descriptors number hard-limited to 2048

On 5/2/06, Shawn Owens <Shawn.Owens@bgc-contracting.com.au> wrote:
> Anyone know of a stable version of Squid for Windows and where I can dl
> it?
>
> Thanks.

> The information contained in this message may be confidential
> and is intended for the addressees only. If you have received
> this message in error or there are any problems please notify
> the sender immediately.
>
> The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
> message is strictly prohibited by law without express permission
> of the original sender.
>
> BGC Contracting Pty Ltd will not be liable for direct, special,
> indirect or consequential damages arising from any appropriation,
> application or alteration of the contents of this message by a third
> party or as a result of any virus being passed on.
>
> BGC Contracting Pty Ltd reserves the right to monitor and record
> e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes
> of investigating or detecting any unauthorised usage of its system
> and ensuring its effective operations.
>
> To unsubscribe from future communication please reply to the sender
> of this email or forward this email to help.desk@bgc-contracting.com.au
> with the words "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

Mehdi Sarmadi