[squid-users] The requested URL could not be retrieved

From: yves <yves@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:22:03 -0700

Hi
I just have setup a Suse novell v10 on an AMD 64 machine
I need to have that machine being the routher between my small network of 5
windows Win2k machiness and the Internet.
The Linux machine has two network cards, one is a nic pci connected to the
internal network the other is a wireless card connecting to the dsl that is
on an access point linksys.
I cannot go through in any way....
I need help here.
Thanks
Yves
Here is the browser message I get from the window machine.

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.yahoo.com/

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this
time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

Generated Tue, 02 May 2006 15:12:06 GMT by ybdigital.ybdigitals
(squid/2.5.STABLE10)

--
Welcome to http://www.ybdigitals.com