Re: [squid-users] Squid for Windows

From: Odhiambo WASHINGTON <odhiambo.raburu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 09:52:47 +0300

* On 08/05/06 14:42 +0800, Shawn Owens wrote:
| Anyone able to assist me with the setup of Squid; I'm confused, there is
| no setup.exe

Go to and download Squid for Windows:

http://www.acmeconsulting.it/SquidNT/download.html

... and please don't send the crap below to the list!

<cut>

| The information contained in this message may be confidential
| and is intended for the addressees only. If you have received
| this message in error or there are any problems please notify
| the sender immediately.
|
| The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
| message is strictly prohibited by law without express permission
| of the original sender.
|
| BGC Contracting Pty Ltd will not be liable for direct, special,
| indirect or consequential damages arising from any appropriation,
| application or alteration of the contents of this message by a third
| party or as a result of any virus being passed on.
|
| BGC Contracting Pty Ltd reserves the right to monitor and record
| e-mail messages sent to and from this address for the purposes
| of investigating or detecting any unauthorised usage of its system
| and ensuring its effective operations.
|
| To unsubscribe from future communication please reply to the sender
| of this email or forward this email to help.desk@bgc-contracting.com.au
| with the words "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.

</cut>

-Wash

DISCLAIMER: See http://www.wananchi.com/bms/terms.php

--
    |\      _,,,---,,_     | Odhiambo Washington    <wash@wananchi.com>
   |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'| Tel: +254 20 313985-9  +254 20 313922
  '---''(_/--'  `-'\_)     | GSM: +254 722 743223   +254 733 744121
"I think sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it."