[squid-users] Content processing

From: Samuele Catusian <samuele.catusian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 20:35:11 +0200

Hello guys and gals,
and first of all thanks to the Squid Community for the great work you
do.

I'd need to setup a proxy implementing some simple text substitutions
in the served pages. Can Squid take care of that? Maybe with some
helper programs?

Wandering around the web I found some interesting threads about content
processing in the squid-dev past archives, and I realized that sometimes
URL rewriting can be bad. I would need to substitute the URLs in the
served pages on a regexp basis *prior* to caching the page. Is that
feasible? In what ways?

Thanks a lot in advance.

--
Samuele Catusian