[squid-users] Quick ACL blocking question.

From: Tim Bates <tin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 09:25:03 +1000

Just a fairly quick question to the ACL gurus....
Is there a quick easy way to block all of a domain, except for a
specific subdomain? For example, I need to block "live.com", but allow
"mail.live.com".
Currently in squid.conf I have:
        acl BlockedSites dstdomain "/etc/squid/blockedsites.txt"
and that file contains a list of domains I need to block.

Tim B