Re: [squid-users] COSS? use or not?

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:12:02 +0800

On Thu, May 11, 2006, Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> OK thank you. for now and about half a year i will survive the HDD load ;)

Its getting there! I've got an implementation of COSS which groks
64 bit file pointers and I've tested COSS up to ~30 gig stripes.
That was before I began the current work to fix the IO race conditions
and make it stable/dependable; its now giving the correct data back but
its not so stable. :)

I'll keep everyone posted; I'll let everyone know when its ready for testing.

Adrian