Re: [squid-users] squid and clamav

From: Paul Matthews <paul.matthews@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 08:09:13 +1000 (EST)

Well the two big ones are HAVP & dansguardain AV plugin.

i've documented a HAVP installed on Fedora on mywebsite, it should convert
over to debian without to much trouble

http://www.yourhowto.org/content/view/14/9/

I've been meaning to update it, they have release a few new versions of
HAVP after this document was writtern, but i'm sure the basics should
work.