[squid-users] ASYNC IO Counters, close operation near zero.

From: Roberto Berlim Fonseca <roberto@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 16:35:45 -0300

Hello guys, that is my first post to this list.

We are using aufs in a squid + dansguardian box, and thing go really
slow around 4:00pm. We already dissmissed bandwidth bottlenecks, and we
have a lot of RAM in this box (around 4GB).

The ASYNC IO counters looks very different from what we supposed to see:

ASYNC IO Counters:

Operation # Requests
open 16466
close 1
cancel 16466
write 0
read 20392
stat 0
unlink 1128
check_callback 635129
queue 0

Threads Status:

# ID # Requests

Shoudn't the close requests be equal to the cancel requests?

TIA