Re: [squid-users] thoughts about squidGuard?

From: Visolve squid <squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:54:19 +0530

Hello Philip,

You have not mentioned the version of squidguard using.But
the version of SquidGuard will not depend on the version of Squid.

you can visit this page for more details of squidguard.
:http://cri.univ-tlse1.fr/documentations/cache/squidguard_en.html

Thanks,
Visolve Squid Team,
http://squid.visolve.com