[squid-users] Squid Authentification modes

From: REMY Julien <julien.remy@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:04:35 +0200

Hello,

I sets up  a proxy with Squid. I use the authentification mode msntauth for the users present in Active Directory.

In my company, in addition to the users present in Active Directory, there are some users who have local accounts in a workgroup. This Workgroup, thanks to a gateway, is join at the domain.
On the other hand, these users are not in Active Directory.

I wanted to know if that were possible to use two modes of authentification. In addition to the mode of authentification msntauth, I would like to use the ncsa_auth mode.

Is this possible?

Thank you