[squid-users] multiple redirect programs

From: pollox <polloxx@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 14:23:56 +0200

I have a question concerning the use of multiple redirectors in squid.
In the archives I've found the answer to my question: "how can I use
multiple redirect programs?". Or that's what I was thinking.

I use a small shell script redirect.sh:

#!/bin/sh
/usr/local/bin/SquidClamAV_Redirector.py -c
/etc/squid/SquidClamAV_Redirector.conf | /usr/bin/squidGuard -c
/etc/squid/squidGuard.conf

And in squid.conf I define:
redirect_program /path/redirect.sh

But with these 2 redirect programs nothing in filtered. When I define
one of those it works:

with /usr/local/bin/SquidClamAV_Redirector.py -c
/etc/squid/SquidClamAV_Redirector.conf anti-virus filtering works.
with /usr/bin/squidGuard -c /etc/squid/squidGuard.conf squidGuard
filtering works. But with both redirectors defind nothing is filtered.

What am I doing wrong?

Thx.
Pol.