RE: [squid-users] Questions about Squid read_timeout and retrybehavior

From: Katie Wang <xwang@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:52:04 -0400

Thanks, Hernik.

I tried maximum_single_addr_tries, it seems not working. When I set
maximum_single_addr_tries to 1 and read_timeout to 1 minutes, the request is
still automatically retried 3 times.

Retry_on_error is not available for Squid Version 2.5.STABLE5 that I am
using.

Do you have any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Katie