[squid-users] Automatic updates

From: Luís Fernando C. Talora <talora-listas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 11:47:11 -0300

Friends,

Based on Mr.Odhiambo Washington´s tip about automatic downloading a
malware blacklist from http://www.malware.com.br (thanks a lot, it
worked pretty nicelly!), I´ve started wondering: couldn´t we download
other lists automaticaly from the Internet?

So, I´d like to ask you guys who know some sites where we can download
some lists for Squid, to post it here (or send it to me). I could create
some kind of repository for blacklists for Squid, to help all of us... A
good start would be a blacklist for open proxies, which are a terrible
problem!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Luis Talora