[squid-users] Caching all replies

From: Bjørn Erik Olsrød <bjornerikolsrod@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 12:35:09 +0200

Hi,

I would like to cache all replies using Squid. I know this is a gross
violation of protocol. The cache will only be used by a small group of
people with the same privileges and there is no privacy issues from the
users' perspective (all members of the group may be considered as one user).

The point is that I would like to use the cache when offline and only cached
objects should be available for the users. However, all visited sites should
be cached even though cache-control is private and/or if the exits any other
no-cache reason, as long as it is technically possible for Squid to do the
caching.

I have been making some changes to the code, but I can not seem to get all
objects cached.
Is there an easy way of getting Squid to cache "everything"?

Best regards
Bjorn

MSN Music http://music.msn.no Finn din favorittmusikk blant nesten 1 million
låter