FW: [squid-users] Access Denied

From: Teller Sgt Robert J \(GCE RCT-7 DATA NCOIC\) <tellerrj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 17:08:43 +0400

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED

I am currently running squid stable 2.5 on a Debian server using the 2.6
kernel. I have my system setup as a transparent proxy redirecting all
traffic to port 80. Even though it is not recommended I am using NTLM
auth. I have everything working perfectly my users are able to
authenticate and surf to about 95% of the websites but for some reason
some websites show up with a IIS 401 error telling them access denied.
If I configure the user to use the proxy server directly instead of
allowing port redirection to happen, they are able to access the website
just fine or if I change my ACL to allow their IP they can access the
site just fine. Is there anything I can do to fix this or is this just a
side effect of tweaking squid to allow transparent auth?

Thank You
Robert