Re: [squid-users] Broken Upload

From: Mehdi Sarmadi <msarmadi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:25:55 +0330

The link I'm using for web service is an Internet Sattelite Link with
560ms lag and 1mbps for receive and 256kbps for send, and a
Point-To-Point Sattelite Duplex link with 520ms lag and 256kpbs BW.
Concurrent usage of web is at most 75 simultinous sessions, and
average 45 simultinous sessions.

I guess 5 to 8 min would be good for about 10MB upload, isn't it?

--
Mehdi Sarmadi