Re: [squid-users] AD and Single Sign On

From: Jakob Curdes <jc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:44:13 +0200

Franco, Battista schrieb:

>Hello
>
>I used a squid 2.5 stable 9 on fedora code 4.
>
>My windows domain is an AD 2003.
>
>Is it possibile to configure my squid to work as "single sign on" so
>users will not need to put username and password when accessing to
>internet?
>
>How do i do it?

See

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/ProxyAuthentication

Hope this helps,

Jakob Curdes

Hint for the FAQ admins : the keyword NTLM or AD does not show up
anywhere in the content list, myabe it would be a good idea to shift one
of the headlines a little - this question keeps getting asked again and
again.

Jakob Curdes